Sunday, October 02, 2005

Well hello there. I still don't have internets at my apartment (gosh, I hope that changes soon), so I'm updating at Jim's before I leave. Tonight was pretty fun. We went to this "drum circle" (which was 90% tribe people) at MacArthur Park (yes, THAT MacArthur Park)... which was... fine... but cold. You know how I feel about drums. And, if you don't, I don't like them. Anyway, after that we went to this place, Bergan's, to hang out. I talked. Woo for me.

I worked this morning and made a cool $20. Haha. Last night at work I closed and it was HORRIBLE. We were there until 1am because people lied about their side work and we had to redo it. I was so tired. We were all in an hour of OT, which is good... but was it WORTH it? Not really.

So, on Thursday when Dustin and I signed our lease, we commented on the fact that we have a pretty view from our apartment patio of the mountains. Last night, when I finally got home from work, the pretty view of the mountains was on fire. It was so... weird.

I totally didn't eat almost anything for two days (2 biscotti cookies, 2 little pieces of pizza and a little bit of leftover food in TWO DAYS). I was sooo happy to eat today.

Jim and roommates got the apartment in Korea Town. I am SOOOOO jealous. It's such a cool neighborhood and it looks like NYC. If I can't live in NYC right now, I'd want to live in a place that looks like it (hence the reason I go to Johnnie's NY pizza so often), and now he does and I'm jealous.

I'm tired, so more tomorrow....

No comments: