Friday, October 28, 2005

I got my Halloween costume. I'm going as Lucy... as in Lucy van Pelt, from Peanuts fame. You may have heard of her...

Too bad I didn't have my costume from Huron... that would have worked best. I did get a blue dress from goodwill for only $7, though.

It was between Lucy and everyone's favorite lesbo, Peppermint Patty, but I decided for Lucy because:
A. I like Lucy better
B. The Peppermint Patty stuff I found was SOOOOO unflattering. It made me look like I was 50 pounds heavier.

So, yay. I'm going to wear it to either Beth and Rich's party or the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival, depending on which one I go to. Maybe both. Who knows. What I DO know is that if I sat at home and cried all day, that would be the worst birthday ever.

I mean, it already going to be a bad birthday... and probably the worst ever... but I don't want to make it even MORE bad.

Anyway, I called Dan after that and we talked for a while... I like Dan. I'm glad we're "allowed" to be friends again.

Dustin is really sick. I think he has the bird flu. I'm soooo scared I'm going to get sick. I've been spraying everything with disinfectant spray.

I decided it would be fun to walk around Target for a while... which it was. Although, it was also bad, because I found things to buy, including a birthday present for myself since I have nothing to do anymore. I'm going to take up knitting. Yes, you heard it here first, kids. I also got a bra, toilet paper and (because I know eventually I will need this and I was saving money NOW by buying them together (and who knows how long they'll sell them together!)) the Almay green eye makeup, because it came with ALL THREE (eyeliner, mascara and shadow) for $10.99! I saved like at least $10. I can't buy anything else, though, for... well, pretty much for the rest of my life.

I had Chipotle for dinner. It was the first time in a while I'd had it and yes, it's still great.

More than anything else in the world, I want a kitten. I can't have one out here because Dustin is allergic (and the apartment complex doesn't allow them), but when I move away I want to get a little kitten to take care of, and have it grow up with me so that I never feel as alone as I do again.

I went to work out at archstone in the middle of writing this post. I did 5 miles on the elliptical today and yesterday, and I also did 4 on the bike today. It was... sweaty.

I feel like I thought of more things to talk about while I was working out, but maybe I didn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm soooo jealous!

ok, first because your birthday is on Halloween... my FAVORITE holiday.

also, because you have the new Almay makeup that I WANT!!!!!


this was SO not comment worthy. sorry.

alisa said...

Christy Christy Christy...

You can comment anytime with any information--or none at all! Everyone likes comments. :)

The almay makeup is great. I've been using it since.. April or something like that. Maybe before. I love it, though. It really works and almay is a great brand.