Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I was at Hollywood Center studios ALL DAY. I didn't know if I'd get to work the show or not today since Central Casting is stupid, but one of the extras didn't come in and Leona called me at 10 til 10am, and, somehow, I was there within an hour. I don't even know if I used shampoo in the shower because I was in such a hurry. We were on set until 8:30! Yes, this will be some sweet OT but I was pretty tired... even though we didn't really do much.

The last scene we filmed today... jeez... we were filming for 3.5 hours. The only good thing was that I was sitting for most of this time and the scene was pretty funny. I actually laughed out loud at one point, which I should have known better to do, but the guy who plays Arwen is so freaking hilarious that I couldn't help it. I also made friends with this nice boy, Mike, who is friends with... uh.. Brian (I THINK that's his name) who is either related to, or knows really well, Beth and Rich (Leona's aunt and uncle/A.D. and director of the show, respectively), so we talked about their gigantic mansion house and how nice they are. Oh, and he's from Michigan so we talked about "pop," too (because it IS "pop" and "soda" is a stupid thing to say).

Leona is trying to convince me that it's a bad idea to bring my furniture back when I move. I mean, yeah, I guess it is, but I wanted to do it to save... going out again to buy the same thing. However, she does have a point: I can sell the furniture here, and not have to pay to get a uhual trailer (which would cost $500 not including the more expensive gas and risk of something happening to the car from towing). I can also break down my dresser to lay flat... so if I have to do that, I can. I feel like I have MORE things than I had when I moved out here (besides just the furniture), but maybe I'm wrong.

I just got another nice surprise... the e-ticket receipt from my one-way plane ticket to ohio for christmas. :( This is just so unfair...

I can't find my checkbook and it's making me really mad because I need it.

I would just like to point out to anyone who is interested: NOT talking to Jim makes me sadder than talking to him would. Maybe it was different for everyone else, but for ME, that's the way it is. And, as I've said a million times, it would be SO MUCH BETTER to talk to him now than a couple of weeks from now... especially since he keeps IGNORING me and in a couple of weeks I'll probably rather punch him in the face than talk to him.

You know... I am so close to pulling out the old "desperate times call for desperate measures" excuse. THAT is what happens when you IGNORE ME.

No comments: