Monday, October 17, 2005

The gloominess rating outside is unparalleled. It's been raining since like 12pm last night. HARD, too. Thunder and lighting and everything. It's like it's not LA.

Hence the fact that I haven't done anything today. I am NOT gonna drive anywhere far in the first big rain of the season... people are going to be crazy.

However... I am really happy it's raining so hard. My car is going to be beautifully clean.

When I got up today the internet was down and I was on the phone with this schmo from SBC for, no joke, 40 minutes. He finally transferred me to someone else and the internet was back within ONE MINUTE. Freaking moron.

I actually got an audition from actor's access. I couldn't believe it. AND, when I told them I'd be unavailable tomorrow night (because of the Suite Life), they are trying to RESCHEDULE me..... WHAT?? I can't believe it. It's for "Closer Than Ever"... which is a CD I thought I left at home when I moved... but I just remembered it was in my room. So, I need to go learn that. In the car, since that's the only place I have a CD player. Well, this will give me incentive to take a shower and not mope around. Yay.

No comments: