Sunday, October 16, 2005

Someone at work today made the comment that now I could date headshot guy. The funny thing is, I feel like I never want to date anyone ever again. Brandon Lee just called to tell me that I shouldn't move... but he also said if I DO move he'd have a reason to go to NYC. I love him. I almost cried on the phone because he said I was a prize. Awwww...

Anyway, I looked into trailers online from uhaul today... It would cost about $500 to go from here to New York. With gas and lodging and everything, the total move would be like... $1000. This is not something I have, but on the plus side, I would get to keep the stuff I bought out here and not have to worry about buying new stuff. I don't have a LOT of stuff, but I have more stuff than I can fit in my car.

I have to do laundry tonight. I'm probably also going to sneak into Archstone again to work out.

I was thinking about going to church tonight, but I ended up staying at work way too long. We were slow, I only made $30... but that's kind of more than I thought I would make. So, we're down to $1365. I'm not scheduled for tomorrow but I might call in to see if they need anyone after 5pm. I have a few things to do tomorrow... DEFINITELY register with central casting (although, now that I think about it... that's kind of a stupid idea. Oh well, if I want to do any MORE extra work, I'd still have to)...and uh... there was something else I needed to do, too. I can't remember now...

The Suite Life is AFTRA, and Leona said most soap operas are also AFTRA...and a lot of soap operas are taped in new york. Sooooo, what that means is that I could totally do enough out here to join AFTRA and then continue to work for them via soap operas and then join equity after a year. Ooooo....

WHY am I still optimistic? Nothing has gone right in the last year and here I am, still thinking everything will be fine.

It RAINED today. That is so unusual...

Dix huit, I want to follow that running schedule you had up, even though I don't want to run a marathon right now (Alison's training stories from the other night... err... turned me off long distance running for a while). I just won't up the mileage... ever. And they DID just finish the pedestrian road of the new orange line in the valley... maybe I could run there...

Ok, that's all for now... but based on the frequency of my posts the last couple of days, i'll probably update again later. Those of who never update on weekend... you suck. Start updating as much as me.

No comments: