Sunday, October 30, 2005

I hope everyone remembers to set their clocks back. I thought about that ALL NIGHT and then was surprised when I saw the computer clock saying it was 2 instead of 3.

I just got home from a Halloween party at this guy I work with, Tuck's, house. It was fun. I was Lucy. It was mostly fun when Erin and Brad got there, although I had fun before then, too. Brad was dressed as a baseball player and I kept doing this really funny thing where I'd "stumble upon him", scream hysterically and start crying out "Oh my God!! What ARE you???? You're so SCARY!!!!!" It was REALLY funny (mainly because he was just a REGULAR baseball player), but it might not be funny over internet text. But trust me. It was. I plan on doing it more often in my Halloween outings.

After I couldn't figure out how to open this trash can and finally just turned around, sighing and saying "I can't open this," Nate decided there should be a comic strip written about me (and NOT just because I was dressed as a Peanuts character). He is wise.

I really like Leya at work. She is really cool. I told her she had a beautiful face and wonderful bone structure and she said "this is why I like people more when they're drunk." I told her I of course WASN'T drunk, that's just how I AM, and she liked me even more.

I somehow made $50 in 3 hours at work tonight, despite craaaaaappppy tips. This one table where everything went GREAT... the bill was $56.04 and he gave me $60 telling me to keep the change. I believe this happened to me once before.... on Mother's Day at the OG. JERKS. I was really mad. We were slow, so I got cut at like 9pm. I asked Patrick if I could have a lemon passion (for my birthday) and he let me, which was nice. Man, I feel like I'll never have to pay for food again since these guys just keep GIVING it to me.

I don't know what to do on my birthday. I SHOULD go to that audition, although most likely it'll be a waste of time since I might not get to audition. However, I really want to drive down to Santa Ana to get a Jack FM sticker on my car and see if I can win U2 tickets. They BOTH could be a waste of time.

I hope I get a cake... somehow.

I can't believe tomorrow (technically) is my birthday. I wish I was happier. I've finally started promoting it, mainly because I'm already afraid Jim'll continue to ignore me on it... but if I don't hear from anyone ELSE, too, it'll be REALLY bad.

I bought groceries today. Hooray! :) (PS - I bought some "pesto" spice... I just don't really know how to make it if it's already dried. Should I heat olive oil, put the pesto (which is just dried basil and some other things) in, and then add parmesan? I don't know what to do... if anyone does, please let me know :) )

My throat hurts from all my fake screaming and it's late so I need to sleeeeeeeeep. Goodnight.

No comments: