Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"The only people you need in your life are the ones who prove they need you in theirs." - courtesy of Kara's always inspirational AIM profile.

Whenever I have the heat on in my car it reminds me of Rocky Horror. And yes, I have had the heat on in my car for the last THREE days. It never got above 59 degrees today. Last night when i went out to my car... I could see my breath. You know why?? Because the universe is off balance. But Chris Martin from Coldplay just said that he'd try to fix me. So maybe he will.

I went in to the grocery store today to buy a pot pie and saw all the halloween decorations... and for the first time in my life they made me... really sad. I wasn't kidding... my birthday is ruined. My birthday could still be good... but I ALREADY know I'll be somewhat upset no matter how good it is. It's tough to look forward to something I know is going to make me sad.

Anyway, we filmed today on the Suite Life. It was fun. And really cold. I have been soooo tired all day, I'm going to go to bed really early tonight. I was there from 10-6. They also gave me a $25 extra bump. Woo hoo. I made like $147 today. I'm down to $1218 (after I get this check). I have a MG paycheck coming tomorrow (HOORAY!!!) and I haven't counted my suite life check from LAST week... so, I have...uh... maybe enough to pay a couple bills. Oh, God... I am still so scared about money. I'm so afraid I'm not going to make this goal, and even if I do, I'm afraid I still won't have enough somehow. Two weeks left...

"Touch Me" came on my mp3 player. The Susan Sarandon version.

I can probably do background again next week, which will be fun. I really like doing it. I make a LOT more money than I'd make at the restaurant, and I get TV experience, plus I get to hang out with Leona, and everyone loves her. However... today me and the other chefs were waiting in line for lunch and some wardrobe people were behind me... and this one girl left to go to the bathroom and then came back into the line and this wardrobe lady said "background people jumping in line... stupid props!" And, ok, I mean, I KNOW that's what we essentially ARE, but she was RIGHT BEHIND ME... it was like she wanted me to hear her. And I was so disgusted by this lady that I just walked out of line and left. I ended up having a bagel for lunch instead of... the catered whatever food.

Ok I am too tired to stay up any longer. I'll leave you with some more pathetic lyrics.

I've been thinking about you
So how can you sleep
These people aren't your friends
They're paid to kiss your feet
They don't know what I know
And why should you care
When I'm not there
-Radiohead, "Thinking About You"

No comments: