Friday, September 30, 2005

Well, I did it. I moved into my new apartment. Dustin is moving in tomorrow.

It was hard work. Jim helped me, though.. Thank God, too, otherwise, I uh... wouldn't have been able to do it. He made me drive the Uhaul to archstone at first... and my feet couldn't even touch the pedals. It was horrible. We were both really angry and hot at first, but things got better. Unloading was MUCH faster and easier than loading, and Jimmy drove the Uhaul. Then I took him out to eat to thank him.... which I really shouldn't have done because I am 100% totally broke, but I did anyway.

I'm so tired, now. Jim's going to look at a new apartment tomorrow at Wilshire/Western... KOREA TOWN!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm jealous... I wish I lived in the city part.

The valley is on fire. It smelled like a cookout all day and the smoke polluted the air by night. It's uh... so glorious.

I need to buy some things for the apartment... like a microwave. Dustin said he'll get his dad to buy us a refrigerator, which is... amazing. I'm 100% totally broke, though, so I need to get money before I can do this.

I'm really tired. And worn out.

No comments: