Saturday, October 08, 2005

So, I wrote Kevin. This is the copy of the email I DIDN'T send, for obvious reasons (obvious when you read it). Eventually I just wrote the first paragraph and then said "Before I go off and start acting like a jerk can you tell me WHY you want **$10**/print? Thanks..." I might end up using some of my crappy, smart remarks... but jeez, I think I have every right to. I apparently never learned how to stand up for myself WITHOUT being a smart-ass. This is taking all of my self control.

When I came in to work tonight they put me on the floor instead of breaker, which was good.... until the end. I HAD to be off before I hit 5 hours or I'd violate, so I ended up staying illegally off the clock for half an hour finishing up. It sucked. But I made $70, which brings the total down to.... $1590. Right? Neat. I only had two CRAPPY tips, one $3 on $46 (the girl paid. It's always trouble when the girl pays for the guy.) and one $4 on... like $38 or something. I just counted those two as one when I thought about them.

I bought make up today. I had to. My lip gloss totally melted, I had NO mascara left at all, the eyeliner was all gone and my blush broke and was in a million pieces. I hate buying makeup because it's sooooo expensive, but I HAD to. I was about to start using stage makeup, which I just can't do.

I have eaten McDonald's approximately 5000 times this week. It's getting to be horrible. But without a refrigerator, what else are you supposed to do?? I'll probably die from high cholesterol in like... 5 minutes, I've eaten so much fast food this week.

:( The cat has fleas again... really, really bad fleas. I feel bad for him. Jim doesn't feel good right now which I ALSO feel bad for. I guess I should go home already so that I can stop feeling bad and getting bit by fleas.

When is someone going to convince Matthew Marie Smith to get on myspace? Or Kelly C? Or freaking Jenni or Lauren? We could reunite the old Sterling middle row gang. I'm not a good myspace promotor... I can't even get Jim to join.


EDIT: Oh, how could I forget?
A. This is hilarious
B. One of Erin's tables kept calling her "mickey" today when she said her last name was McCarthy. These people were like... 70 years old, too. I didn't know racism was still in against the Irish.

No comments: