Thursday, October 06, 2005

Man, i didn't even know what DAY it was just now. I feel like I've been at work... always.

My $2000 goal is no closer today than it was yesterday. Well, that's not true. It's $30 closer. I'm down to needing $1820 left. Ugh. This is not looking good.

We had "Dine for America" (100% of the profits going to the red cross) today. It didn't make a difference, we were still slow. I hate that I'm making good tips but still have no money because no one is coming to eat there. People are quitting left and right.

Wow, it's been a WEIRD DAY in the celebrity world. A weird, horrible, stupid day.


I think I'm allergic to the santa ana winds. I've been sneezing like a mofo ("How exactly does a mofo sneeze, alisa?") for the last couple of days. It sucks.

One of my managers let me have free dessert today. I will love him forever for that.

Yesterday I REALLY thought I was going to meet the Killers. I mean, I don't know why, but I really believed I was going to meet them somehow during the day. When midnight came and I hadn't met them yet, I was really pretty upset.

I finished re-reading Harry Potter 4 today... I cried and gasped and screamed just like the first time. I also am now 1000000% sure about my theory about Harry, and am another 10000% sure that Snape and Dumbledore did the unbreakable vow (or whatever it was) and that Snape isn't really evil. It's so hard to talk about that without revealing too much. I know most people have read all 6 books (at least the people who care) but just in case someone who hasn't is reading my blog, I want to be careful.

I have off tomorrow. yaaaaaay. It's my only day off from the MG until Monday, when I do the suite life. Uh... yay? I mean, that should be fun. It'll definitely be less horrible. PLUS, you know, uh... I'll get to be on TV sometime, and that's always funny.

I decided today in the car that I should be a rock star. There aren't enough female ROCK stars. Mostly just female pop singers. I think that one can lead a band, sing rock and not scream. And somehow, without writing any music of my own (because, as my sister knows VERY WELL, I can't write music to save my life), I am going to make this happen.

No comments: