Saturday, October 22, 2005

Today sucked. Nothing good at all happened, I couldn't even get the dinner shift and only made $15 and I wish that I would have had something to do.

Oh yeah, AND central casting was supposed to call me about next week on the suite life... and they never did, so i called them, and after leona assured me that they put my name in for monday and tuesday, they had no record of it. So I might not even be able to work those two days but I HAVE to because I NEED the money I'd get from it. Especially since I couldn't work tonight.

I also HAVE to work tomorrow night (I am DESPERATE... i HAVE TO), so I don't know what will happen if I can't. WHY haven't they scheduled me any night shifts in the last three weeks??

Everyone, I'm losing it. I hate everything. I have absolutely no purpose and I'm going to die on the street because I have NO MONEY.

And rent is due in a week and a half.

No comments: