Friday, October 28, 2005

Man, I sure do wish I was going to see U2 on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Especially since they've been playing "With or Without You"... and I could dance with Bono.

I mean, of course, hypothetically.

I didn't want to get out of bed today, so I didn't until 12:30. I have to work at 4pm, and I'm closing, so I'll be there until probably 12:30-1am.... so I figured it was best to get my rest now. Sidework sucks. We didn't have any at the OG. At the MG the servers do EVERYTHING---half the time we have to seat our own tables (at least if we WANT tables, because the hosts don't know what they're doing) and bus our tables, not to mention running food and all the other crap we have to do. The bussers don't do ANYTHING (yet they are called "server assistants") and we're supposed to tip them out... for WHAT? Ugh.

Well, that was my little work rant for the day. If you're lucky, maybe I'll have another one when I get home tonight.

I had a momentary lapse of craziness for a minute, but I edited it out.

I'll put the last sentence back in, though...

"And yes, I will be WAY MORE SAD if he doesn't call than if he does [on my birthday]."

It's true. You wouldn't think an already ruined birthday could be ruined MORE... but it can. And it WILL BE ruined more if he doesn't at least CALL.

No comments: