Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ever feel like you're just... dead? Like there isn't any sadness or happiness left in the world... like you're just completely dead inside? No feelings... adjectives don't really work anymore to describe things... You're just dead.

Yeah... me too.

I'm online from the "business center" at Archstone. Kellee's been coming back here every day to work out... we figure, since they were so crappy with us, we might as well be able to use the stuff a little longer. MY internet won't be working until like the 20th, according to SBC. I'll have dial-up... but that's so dial up. It's funny though... every time I came here before now I had to wait for a computer... now it's just smooth sailing to get on...

So, I have a lot of things to decide in a really short amount of time and I'm pretty scared. I don't want to just WAIT and see what happens, but I also don't want to jump into something and be trapped. I'm in a pretty sticky situation...

And no, I'm not going to elaborate right now. Maybe later...

Tomorrow is Suite Life. I'll definitely need to get some rest before that, especially because I slept very little last night. I originally had Amir picking up my shift at the MG, but now he's sick, so I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna have to call off... which sucks since it'll be the second time this week (because of my car). However, it's a no brain decision, as I'll be making MUCH more money and I could conceivably put it on my resume, even though it's just an extra role. I know you're not supposed to put them on film/TV resumes, but I think theatre might be different.

PS - if there is anyone out there who was going to buy me a birthday present... DO NOT buy me a gift card from Ralph's. Just in case. Not that I really even care anymore, but I do want to make sure no one wastes their money.

Anne Gilmore and Christy Reynolds are really, really awesome ladies and I'm glad I know them.

I realized one day that I sound really stupid when I talk about myself... but oh well. I'm a really cool girl. I'm really smart and clever, I'm SO easy to get along with, I work hard, I'm funny and friendly, I care deeply about my friends and family, I don't give up, and you will never find someone with eyes like mine. Sorry, but it's true. I hope you remember that, my friend. If you don't remember anything else in your life, remember that you are the one who gave up.

And no one likes a quitter.

No comments: