Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If anyone wants to give me $1300 for my birthday so I can buy into AFTRA without losing my checks every week... I'd be... happy. You'd be, essentially, GIVING me my career, which would be something I could hopefully thank you for some way... perhaps in a bio in the playbill of a broadway show.

In other news, I switched my shift on Friday so that I'm working at night and can make money (yay!) AND I have a Saturday night shift picked up. I will NOT be making $2000 this month. There's no way unless I make, like, $500 both Friday and Saturday nights. So... I already know, my goal was just too high. Boo. :( I hope I can afford to live in November...

Man, I wish I was exaggerating... but I'm not.

I think I'm going to take a nap in a little while... I've been kind of sleepy all day.

No comments: