Friday, October 14, 2005

The Suite Life was fun today. It was so... not like I expected. I don't know WHAT I expected, but it was very theatrical. It was just the dress rehearsal today, we tape next week. Hopefully I'll be able to keep doing the extra stuff for a while...

I went to bed so early last night... like 10:50.

Trapped in the Closet chapter 6 debuted this week. I can't WAIT to see it. Leona and I are positively giddy about it.

Yesterday after I worked out I went to Kellee's to hang out for a while and play with Chloe. Tonight I'm going to see some band from Kent play out here with Leona and Kevin. Their apartment is really cute... especially the couches.

I'm pretty pissed off right now. I'm sure you can guess why. Or maybe not...

Oh yeah, even though I'm at Leona's right now, internet is FINALLY on at my apartment! I am really really happy.

I'll write more later...

No comments: