Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Hahaha, Matthew Marie Smith, you will be the death of me

Uh.... only $1870 left to make this month...

I bought a microwave today. I also bought a trash can, sponges, a full length mirror, a dish rack, a tea pot (I may be the only person who uses tea pots on earth... even really crappy, ikea tea pots), a frying pan and paper towels. As I have no money this was... hard. However, I mean, I can take the microwave with me forever when I move, so it's a pretty good investment.

I had this dream my dad died... but they saved his brain and transplanted it into this other guy (who was, incidentally, black)... but it didn't really work right and it was... not the best dream. It's a dream I WOULDN'T like to keep alive.

Gosh, wow, did nothing really happen in the last day? TODAY seemed like it was really long...

Since we don't have a refrigerator yet, I went to the store and bought one chicken pot pie and a bottle of coke for $3.33. I couldn't believe how cheap that pot pie was... 5 for $10 with the ralph's card! I just couldn't buy 5 since they'd go bad.

Tomorrow I'm gonna find the library. I can't wait.

No comments: