Thursday, October 20, 2005

So, I decided that I'm gonna make a website for really boring people to post their really stupid, boring opinions. They can use pictures, too. And they can pretend they're all deep and shit, and I'll just laugh at them because they are just boring. I think I'll call it... YASJANOLY.com (you're a stupid jerk and no one likes you... dot com)

I made $20 today. HOPEFULLY I have someone switching shifts with me tomorrow so that I work at night... God, it is SOOOO vital that I get a night shift.

I got my first check from the extra stuff... I forgot about tax, so my next check will probably be just $122 or so. I have $400 in the bank right now. You know how much I NEED to have in the bank right now? $1200 more than that.

That callback is in 2 hours. I should probably get ready. Haha... I told you I didn't care. The only thing that makes me happy about it is that it will take up some TIME. Since all I do is go to work, come home and THINK, something else will be good filler.

I'm trying to make people feel bad enough into giving me their shifts at work. "I need to make $1200 in the next week and a half, my boyfriend broke up with me right before my birthday (which I won't be getting any presents for), I wasn't scheduled ANY night shifts for the next two weeks and my parents are losing their house... will you let me work your Saturday night, PLEASE?"

I think I'm gonna make a secret blog. Like Lave. Although, this wouldn't be the first time I had a secret blog.... so it's also like ME. If you want to read the secret blog you know where to find me (secret blog will not start until after I get home tonight, at the earliest, so don't go looking for it before then).

No comments: