Thursday, October 20, 2005

So, I went to this audition... I didn't care at ALL. I almost didn't go, I didn't care so much. I didn't even come PREPARED---my headshot and resume weren't stapled and I didn't have a pen. I was never nervous, I just kind of wanted to get it over with so that I could go home...

And now I get called back.

Ok, what IS this? I don't care and I get called back and when I care so much it hurts, I don't. I also had to sing a capella because the musical director is blind so she can't really... sight read. She does have perfect pitch, though, so she gave me the correct note to start on.

I mean, everyone was really nice... but there's really only one song in the show I like and I feel like I have other stuff I want to do. I WILL go, I will try my best... because as much as I don't care, I still want to do a show. But still. The timing is all wrong... I wish this would have happened wirh YAGMCB.

1 comment:

Evie said...

As a fellow performer, I totally sympathize. I think that the forces that be are trying to say "relax!"

Good Luck!

Evie

dancethoughts.blogspot.com
danceauditions.blogspot.com