Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's so nice when everything is going fine... and then you go out to your car to go get some food... and your car won't start.

I SO did not need this. It was working when I drove here today. WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY must this happen to me!??!?!

I called AAA, they came out and the guy said he thinks it's the fuel pump. It makes sense since I KNOW it wasn't the battery---my radio turned on and everything. So, since nowhere is open today, I'll have to get it towed tomorrow. Jim's not even HERE anymore... he is at church. I guess I'll have to call off tomorrow unless they tell me, miraculously, that they can fix it within, like... an hour.

This sucks.

I ordered pizza since I HAVE to eat (and there is NO food here), which is going to cost a million dollars. Man... I was riding so high last night after making all that money... and now it's all gone. On a plane ticket (no matter how cheap it was, it's still $100) and however much it costs to get this fixed in my car. Why God, why? I will never be able to emerge from the red.

And my head hurts sooo bad from no caffeine... and not eating yet...

No comments: