Thursday, October 13, 2005

Well, here I am. I have just had so many thing going on in the last two days... or, uh.... right.

Ok, so I got my car back. It works. After that I went home and took a nap (?) until my sister woke me up at 2pm, then I decided to take an adventure. To... THE METRO RAIL!!!!!

Oh man. Ok, this is not exciting to normal people, but it was soooo great for me. I walked down to the station in NoHo. As I was about to buy a ticket some lady just gave hers to me, so I didn't even have to pay! Not that anyone would have noticed if I just got on the train--unlike NYC, there are no ticket takers, turnstiles, no anything to prove you bought a ticket. I suppose someone probably comes by once in a while to check... but probably not often. Anyway, I rode all the way to Wilshire/Vermont then got off to go to Wilshire/Western, called Jim ("Guess what I just did??" "What?" "Rode the METRO!!!!"), then, after realizing I really had nothing to do, got back on, and went home. It was so fun. I was like... giddy. And the ride is SO SMOOTH!!! There was also no one on the train... which i don't understand because it's so much fun. I'd take it everywhere, if I could. Perhaps that's why no one takes it... because it doesn't GO anywhere...

Anyway, I went home, went to the store and bought the smallest package of frozen broccoli I could find and some mac and cheese. I had to eat ALL the food since I don't have a refrigerator, and then felt... kind of sick... so I took ANOTHER nap (until 9pm) and then read until 2am when I went to bed.

I went to work this morning, which was fine... I made $15. Wooo. :/ After that I got a library card and drove around Burbank for a while. After realizing I couldn't find anywhere to park in Burbank, I went home, and continued to read. Now I'm at Jim's for a little while.. and I work tomorrow morning.

I also got a call from leona today... she got me the "role" of a featured extra on the Suite Life. I'll get to play a chef! I'm pretty excited... she said I'd make like $300, which is definitely more than I'd make at the MG. I'll be there Friday and Tuesday for sure, maybe Monday.

So, those are the totally boring and uninteresting things that happened during the last two days. I'm calling SBC tomorrow about the internet (They BETTER get it working... by... tomorrow), so maybe my life will improve slightly once I have that in my apartment.

Ok, nothing else to say right now... rrrraaarrrggghhh...

No comments: