Friday, October 21, 2005

The callback went okay today. I don't know if anything will come of it, nor is it that important. The director was very complimentary of my voice, and he seemed genuinely impressed and happy to meet me... so at least I have that going. I REALLY liked the choreographer... she was really cool. I was also surprised at how much the blind music director joked about being blind. SHE was really cool, too. They were ALL really cool.

One of the girls I was auditioning with was in Smokey Joe's Cafe on Broadway. I can't believe I got called in to this audition AND got called back. It was fun, though... I got to sing in 4-part harmony. I missed that. It made me happy for a little while.

I am really starting to get concerned that Jim will never communicate with me ever again. I didn't DO anything and I feel like I'm being punished. His "break communication" thing is probably the worst idea ever had. I'm serious. By the time he finally DOES ever talk to me again (and I'm sure he eventually will), I'll have to get over everything ALL OVER AGAIN. People are shocked when I tell them we haven't talked at ALL since it happened. I guess they, like I, don't understand how he expects me to be okay when I don't even know what is going on.

I want to get out of LA so bad. I am miserable all the time.

No comments: