Sunday, October 02, 2005

A couple of people have mentioned in comments that I'm in the "top 100"... but I don't know WHAT this top 100 is, or where to find it. Help me out here, yous.

Please forgive my post from last night and it's excessive use of the word "so."

Ok, I swear, I had more to say. Uh... OH RIGHT.

As you all know, yesterday was October 1st. This in itself isn't that... amazing... however, this means that it is now MY BIRTHDAY MONTH. Since my birthday is on the last day of the month, I get the WHOLE MONTH to celebrate. I keep telling Jim he can do the same thing, since he's the 31st of December... but he won't. Whatev. But *I* do. :) So, happy Alisa's Birthday Month, everyone. I'm getting all giddy about the fact that my birthday is in 29 days.

I have to make at LEAST $2000 this month. I know this is going to be hard, but I HAVE to do it. Like, there is no choice. If I make less, I don't get to eat during November. Only $1900 to go.... :/

I had a dream that some eye doctorish place was going to be selling boxes of contacts for $5. God, I wish that was true. I'm on my last pair and the left one ALREADY has a piece missing from it. If anyone wants to buy me laser surgery for my birthday.... haha... I'd be all about it.

I saw this thing on AOL... "Hurricanes Not God's Wrath, Most Say in Poll." I laughed. I also laughed when my sister said people who work at her Wal-mart were saying that they were punishment on New Orleans (or Disney) for their wild activity (or gay days, or whatever). And I was like "It seems to me that it's more of a punishment on the red states in general. Maybe God is punishing republicans." I am allowed to say this based on my freedom of speech and the fact that if someone can say that a hurricane is punishment for being gay, I can say it's punishment for being republican.

I don't understand why Los Angeles was colonized in the first place. It's a terrible place to live. The mountains burn in the summer/fall and turn into mudslides in the winter/spring. Every year. It's safer to breathe the fumes out of a hybrid car than to breathe the air around you in LA. Everyone has been getting all antsy about The Big One... but there are natural disasters happening all over LA, all the time. The smoke was so thick from the fires the other day that there was ash in SILVER LAKE. It smelled like a bonfire all over the city.

No comments: