Sunday, October 09, 2005

I just got a plane ticket home for Christmas for $104. WOW! That's the cheapest thing.... ever. And although I can't really afford that right now, I HAD to buy this ticket, otherwise I would end up spending at least $100 more. But yay, now all the plans are falling into place.... muhahahaha...


Ok, also, since it's 22 days until my birthday, I decided to make the Official Alisa's 23rd Birthday List of Desirables

(Is it wrong of me to wish I had a registry?)

Ok, here goes:

  • Gift certificates (most importantly, IKEA, Best Buy, Target, RALPH'S (the grocery store) )
  • Money (duh)
  • The Killers "Hot Fuss" CD (in any of it's downloadable, burned or regular forms)
  • The Second Amendment, Most Likely to Secede (apparently, according to advice from katie e, men's medium)
  • A 30 day card to Studio A Dance or a membership at 24 hour fitness (area code 91601, club in Sherman Oaks) (I know... a gift where I have to pay every subsequent month? It's worth it!)
  • U2 tickets? :) (I'm just throwing that out there... however, if there are any millionaires out there who want to buy me the $500 GA tickets for the Nov. 1 or 2nd show at the Staples... you know, by all means, go ahead. Same goes for Depeche Mode tickets. :) Johnny Depp, this means you. I know you read this.)
  • I also like iPods (although I don't REALLY need one...), homemade (and unique) jewelry, Pandas, chocolate, cookies, a vacuum cleaner, Narnia, Harry Potter, the little mermaid, flowers (lilies), tickets to see a broadway show during March 18-25, and CHERRY COKE.


Birthday lists are always so fun. I used to put pictures on mine so my parents would know EXACTLY what I wanted. Alisa = spoiled brat.

No comments: