Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ok, look, I am totally serious. I don't know why Jim broke up with me. People ask me why and all I can say is "because he's stupid." I really would like to know WHY. And I think it's just a LITTLE unfair that he said people can email him to talk about it (on his webpage)... but *I* can't email him, can I? All I want to know is WHY.

And, let me just say for the record, that not having talked to him at all in a week is depressing.

Work was stupid. I hate people.

I bought the CD of th 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee and it is really good. Once I find out I want a showtune, I HAVE to have it right then. I couldn't even wait for my sister to send it to me. I cry while listening to it.... but the music's really good. Too bad I'm not Asian...

I have an audition at 9:30. I don't even want to go. And I don't know why it is so late.

So, my mom was looking at apartments... in Huron. Let's all say this together now "IRONY." Why, WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?! Now any time I go to visit my family I'll be reminded of the relationship that didn't work (for UNKNOWN REASONS) that began in Huron. Great. The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

Clearly, I'm not doing so well today.

I want to punch things and run away and scream and cry... but mostly, GODDAMN IT, I want to see Jim. I am just SOOO miserable. I HATE THIS.

No comments: