Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Work tonight kind of sucked a lot. I had a bunch of tables that stayed FOREVER and didn't even tip well in the first place. I don't care if you stay a while if you overtip or at LEAST tip 20%... but when you DON'T, and I'm just making my measly $2.15 an hour... I want to beat you up. Besides all those jerks, though, it was fine.

God, it is soooooo cold. Outside, in the house, just everywhere. I hate it.

I still haven't gotten my checks from the MG and I am starting to get really mad about it. They were supposed to send one of them 3 weeks ago. Grrr.

I was kind of sad today before work. Work made me forget about a lot of stuff, but it's really hard sometimes.... a lot of the time, actually. I've been pretty ok recently, but once in a while I just get REALLY sad. I miss LA. I miss having temperatures above freezing (so does my car), I miss Dustin and Pedro and Joe V, I miss being in the racial minority and I miss Jim Gilmore. Half the time I hate him and half the time I miss him like crazy. Currently... it's the latter.

But I won't call him.

My parents won $200 in the lottery last night. Sadly, they would have won $2700 had my mom just paid 50 cents more. Damn. You know what the best part is? Their numbers are "1776"---see? Liking musicals can (literally) pay off, sometimes.

I'm off the next two days. I definitely need to go to the ksu costume shop to get my measurements done, and I SHOULD get an eye exam and get my phone fixed... we'll see what ACTUALLY ends up happening.

I watched the Amazing Race tonight. It made me mad. The Weaver family is the epitome of what I loathe in this world... THEY are the type of people who give Christianity a bad name. Chip and Kim were Christians, but THEY never acted like horrible jerks. THEY never said they were being "persecuted" for their beliefs... the Weavers are just ASSHOLES.

Ugh, I'm so cold and so tense.

Oh, good. My dad went to visit the friendly lawyer today... I guess we have until January 19th to be out. That's good news. Christmas will certainly be better and maybe now I can like... save... money.

No comments: