Friday, December 16, 2005

Ugh... I wish I had a normal sleeping schedule. Even when I manage to go to bed early one day, the next night I'm up until 5am again.

Yesterday was ok at work, except I was in the smoking section, which is also the section farthest away from dish, so i was really tired at the end of the night. I also hated being in my section, because I generally hate smokers, so that wasn't... good. In February summit county is going to completely smoke-free in all restaurants and bars and I can't WAIT. I'm really excited about that. It's a HUGE step for Ohio. I really loved not having to worry about that in california (you can't smoke anywhere in california) and it was hard to go back to it. Anyway, I made like $70, which is good.

Last night instead of watching infomercials, jen and I switched it up and watched videos from high school. It was awful. It was especially painful to watch Kiss Me Kate because it was not good at ALL, especially the Friday performance when my mom wouldn't let me speak before the show, so I never warmed up. I'd give an arm to do that over again so i could suck less at that role. Ugh. Pippin wasn't horrible, though... and we also watched Jen's senior band/choir concert where I freaked out when she won the john phillips sousa award. As I told my dad the other day, "That was the most exciting that that ever happened to me that didn't happen to me." That was also the day I found out I was going to Huron... that was sad.

I work tonight and tomorrow morning and pretty much the same schedule next week as I had this week. I'm working Christmas eve night, but we're only open until 8pm, so it's not a big deal. Jen is playing her oboe at a midnight mass that night, so maybe I'll actually get to go to church on Christmas.

I dunno... I don't have much to say lately...

No comments: