Sunday, December 11, 2005

Well, I just got back from the John Moauro/Griffin party. It was really fun! Their apartment is so nice (and Griffin said it was like $1200 for a 4 bedroom. That's how much our 2 bedroom was in North Hollywood...) John made a turkey and everyone brought lots of food, so it was a delicious time. I met a lot of the kids I hadn't met before, too, which was fun. I WAS having a good conversation with Jon Mazur, but he is completely ADD and kept leaving to get something, saying he'd be right back, never coming back and then apologizing a lot. I think Allison Nacht is really nice and I think we'll be good friends. She seems a LOT less flighty than a lot of people I know. :)

I work tomorrow night... ugh, oh noooooo... and I just got my schedule, I only work ONE night shift next week (Thursday) and have three days off. I hope I can switch some stuff around. The only GOOD thing is that I'm probably going to be closing lunches, but still... dinner is more expensive. Well, I guess next week IS finals week for KSU and Akron, I just hope it won't be like this EVERY week. At least I get scheduled. Last week a bunch of people only got scheduled like two days.

Wow. Look at this. This guys is surprisingly good. I don't know what else to say.

I think it's funny that people are trying to DENY the Christian allegory in Narnia. HOW CAN YOU????? It's completely, 100% obvious and REAL. I just watched this CNN clip about how Disney is marketing the Christian part to churches for the Passion audience money and the "hidden secularism" to everyone else for the family, fantasy movie money. That makes me kind of mad. I wouldn't go to see it on principle if it weren't my favorite thing ever. As it is, I have no choice. And I can't wait.

No comments: