Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well, today was pretty fun. I had ITW rehearsal from 1-4. Let me just say, in case you were wondering, I LOOOOOVE Jessie Rubin. I don't think I've ever had more fun with a single person in my whole life. It is just ALWAYS fun with her. I think Brooke and I could be good friends, too... she seems really awesome.

Anyway, rehearsal was good. We sang stuff. John Moauro and I discussed how we actually look nothing alike, despite our casting. More fun tomorrow evening...

After that, I faxed something, then got Chipotle, then PRACTICED MY MUSIC (I know... that is SO UNLIKE ME) and then at 7 I went to Ben and Ernie's for their little get together. There weren't a ton of people I knew there (although EvB and Terry Burgler did show up), but I had a really nice time talking to Ben and Christine Williams... and once in a while Caleb, who was trying really hard to figure out who I was. They have the coolest dining room table EVER at their apartment. Ernie is really quite funny... I never got to know him really well when I was at Kent before, so I am now officially naming the remainder of the [school] year, The Year of Alisa and Ernie. Hopefully I'll get to see Narnia with Ben, too, because that would be really fun.

I was so angry when I was driving home because it was snowing and the roads were really bad... but it should NEVER be that way. This is OHIO for God's sake! It snows, like... 340 days a year. You would THINK they could have enough snow plow/salt people to be able to cover the area within 2 hours... and yet, they don't. Not even 43 was cleared, and that's a major road. WTF, I say! Those people are so lazy...

I hope, when I call the OG tomorrow, they tell me that I did get scheduled for this coming week. That'd be nice.

Oh, I also decided (despite the sheer absurdity of the following statement) that I am going to do my reading for Theatre History over break. I'm gonna try to get the syllabus from Dr. Bank before classes end so I can start early... It's just... I'm not gonna have a lot of reading time when I'm rehearsing this show and working MWFSAT. Plus, I don't want to FAIL because I DO want to graduate, and if I don't do this, knowing me, I'll probably end up dropping the class the day of the first test like I did the last time I "took" it. I need to be a good student again. And, apparently, being a good student means "doing the assignments" and "reading more than NONE of the plays."

Wow, I just got a HORRIBLE headache for a second. It made my vision go black for a couple of seconds and part of my head is numb. That's.... weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I want a shameless plug for my website on the right hand side of your blog.

2. They have Chipotles where you are? I thought they were only in cool places.

3. It snows 340 days a year in Michigan too, but we don't seem to have a problem handling the snow...oh, that's right, because we're Michigan. It's not called the Superior State for nothing.

Anonymous said...

4. Maybe you have a tumor.