Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I went to bed at 11:30 last night. That hasn't happened since I was like... 9 years old. We were going to watch Elf, but we couldn't find it, which is really just good, because i was falling asleep when my mom was looking for it. I got up at 8am, which hasn't happened for years either, ran some errands, but I think I want to go back to bed until 1pm. I'm definitely SOME sort of sick. My throat still hurts and now my head hurts really, really bad. It feels like something is stuck in my head. I do NOT want to get worse and I definitely don't want to get all mucusy, because that is never fun, especially as a server. Too bad I only have vision insurance (I can't afford medical or dental). I look forward to the 17th of January when I am able to go to the health center for free again.

I am so torn right now.... if I am able to NOT work today, I am going to not want to so I can rest and maybe not get any worse... but I REALLY need the money. I mean, REALLY badly. Ugh... I'm going to have to work. This sucks.

Right now I am starting to wonder why I ever left school in the first place. Free health clinic, free rec center, I got to learn, I got to see my friends... oh RIGHT. Now I remember. Because I am stupid and left school for love. Well... at least no one can say I'm not a risk taker.

We've gotten through Day 1 of the Week of Despair. 6 more to go. No one mention Disney (I know there is some asshole out there who is going to reply with "Disney Disney Disney"... just watch).

No comments: