Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So, you know, Lave and I haven't really hung out that much in our lives. I really don't know if, had we met in REAL LIFE, we would be really close friends. I don't even know if we have compatible personalities or would have fun together, or if she would "get" my weirdness.... what's COOL is that Lave and I have compatible MINDS.

In all honesty, I don't know if there is anyone on this earth who knows more about the REAL me than Lave does. There is a certain amount of pretending that goes into every day life when you interact with people... but it doesn't always apply online. I mean, WHY would you have to pretend to be happy when you're not while online? Lavers has known what I've been thinking since we were 12. Not what I've been doing or saying... what I've actually been thinking. And I think that's pretty cool.

There's a lot of people who know what I'm thinking nowadays, since so many people read this... but I doubt anyone will know as long as Lave has.

I met up with my sister at the mall today. She was looking for Christmas cards. I told her to buy an Orlando Bloom calendar, tear out the pictures and write on them, "Merry Christmas! Love, Jen and Orlando" She isn't going to, though. Well, I mean, she bought regular cards so I don't THINK she is going to. They took the pet store out the mall.... I now have NO REASON to ever go to the mall again, because that was the ONLY reason to go. Seeing those poor animals who were treated so badly and "manufactured" at kitten and puppy factories... :( I think they should put an animal shelter in the mall. That would be SUCH a good idea... people always bought those animals for $300+ because they were so cute... well, this way they could SAVE the animals, spend a really small amount of money and it would still be acquired through guilt. And *I* could still go look at them and say "awwwwwww" a lot.

Of course, no animal shelter could ever afford the high cost of being in the mall... and i KNOW the city wouldn't pay their rent, so it's just a pipe dream. Jerks.

There's this awesome article in the Kent Stater about how much Ohio sucks, which you can read here. It's 100% true... because Ohio sucks in EVERY WAY except for the fact that Cedar Point is here. Especially our completely incompetent and stupid Governor Taft, who is the epitome of everything wrong in this world. I've never heard of someone having an approval rating of 13%. The people here who voted for that moron and THIS moron are such... morons.

Once again, I'll probably be investigated now. I just hate that Taft guy so much. He is SO BAD.

I watched part of the first episode of Commander and Chief last name and it ALSO made me mad. I can't believe they wouldn't just make a show about a woman being ELECTED president. WHY NOT?? I definitely hope that happens in my lifetime. I bet it'll be the best 8 years of my whole life. Especially if it's ME who is elected... hahaha.

Wow, I'm all full of opinions today. Good for me.

No comments: