Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I had fun at the eye doctor today. (Who has FUN at the eye doctor?) We picked out some frames (i'm not totally sure I should have been taking the advice of this lady...but I did) and I got some contacts that DON'T have a piece missing from them and I'll be getting my complete glasses and contacts probably next week. My left eye got a little bit worse from last time, but it wasn't too horrible. I was actually surprised they weren't worse than before because I've felt like stuff has been blurry lately... but maybe that's because I wore my contacts for too long.

After that I was tired and watched some TV... then at 8 Jen and I went to Joanne fabrics, Barnes and Noble and then Chipotle in Fairlawn. Wooooo Chipotle. Boooo annoying people at Joanne Fabrics...

I really want to start creative writing again. I found my binder from my class in 11th grade and how complimentary Miss Burke was... I miss it. Maybe I'll do that sometime.

I work the next 3 nights which I'm sure will be just... great... and then sunday it's Christmas! I can't believe it. This year has really flown by... even though sometimes I wish it could go even faster...

No comments: