Monday, December 12, 2005

I slept in waaaaaaay too late today and then I went to work... but they told me they had scheduled too many people, so I had to go home. I wish they would have CALLED me instead of letting me drive up there... oh well. I went home and watched Survivor with my family. I wanted Rafe to win, but he didn't so... oh well.

Nothing else really happened today. I think I've finally convinced my parents to get a real Christmas tree this year. I told them how it makes more sense to get a real one, since you can just dispose of it (rather than having to pack it away in the move), and I think the message actually got past the "alisa has no good ideas" block.

Ugh.... I just made the mistake of looking at the FHS profiles on myspace. I don't understand how someone's goal for 2006 could be to "get engaged." What a HORRIBLE goal. Yuck.

Today I got sad because I remembered that time I drove for 9 hours just to have lunch with Jim. It kinds of sums up a lot of our relationship, though... me doing a lot of work for very little pay off. Believe me, it was always worth it to me... but I always felt like *I* was the one changing stuff around, like I was making all the sacrifices. He was just very unwilling to make room for me. That's probably really bad. I'll never forget getting to see him after being away for so long, though.... those were always such happy times.

I wish I could work out. Anyone know if the YMCA is free? If so... maybe I'll go there. I just kind of NEED to work out and I can't keep waiting until January 17th when the rec center is free.

Oh, good. They changed my schedule at work, and now I work Friday night. It looks like I'm closing, which is FINE, I just hope since I have such a late in time that they actually let me serve then, unlike today.

No comments: