Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I think this is just cruel. Is there anyone out there who had a GOOD 2005? Mine was going relatively decently, but considering 1/4 of the year was spent REALLY sad, I don't think I would consider it a "good year."

They had me host for an hour at work and then go home. I was kind of happy because I reaaaaally felt like crap.

I was really afraid for a couple of minutes that my MP3 player was broken because it wouldn't turn on... luckily it's not. I would have been so upset if it was because I have a ton of music from Jim's computer that I wouldn't be able to get back, not to mention the fact that I love that thing and it would just be sad if it was broken.

Tomorrow I have a follow up eye appointment and then I may be hanging out with Leona in Kent. That would be great.

No comments: