Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ugh... I feel like I need a different job. Maybe they'll let me work at the box office or in the theatre office or something when I get back to school. Serving is SO not worth it in Ohio. It's really sad to think that I won't be getting my $50-$100 "bonus" each week. :( I'll be lucky to get a $10 paycheck.

Work isn't HORRIBLE... it's just not worth it. Especially at lunch. When the checks are only $20 there's only so much you can get.

Last night I was soooo tired that I went to bed at 1am. It was really nice because I got 9 hours of sleep and didn't have to wake up after noon. Haha.

Bo Bice's album comes out today. I'm listening to it on AOL music because AOL is suddenly so much cooler than it was in 1998. Anyway, it seems pretty good. As we all know, I love Bo, so I'd want people to buy it anyway, but it DOES sound good. I think he'll do absolutely fine... it's modern rock. Most people like modern rock.

On a similar (yet completely different) note, ever since I heard Carrie Underwood's single "Some Hearts" performed on the Ellen show a couple days ago, I loved it. It's ALSO really good... and I DON'T love Carrie, so that's saying a lot. I can't deny her singing abilities, because she's really good... but we all know who I voted 200+ times for (hint: it wasn't her). I really love that song, though. It's not country at all. I probably wouldn't like it if it was, because I HATE country music on principle.

I am looking forward to the Amazing Race finale tonight. God, please don't let the Weaver family morons win. Go Cincinnati team!

No comments: