Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My body is still really sore from work yesterday. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't need me this morning, but I was the first one cut (I was in the cafe), so it wasn't horrible.

After that I went home to an all-day marathon of I Love the 90s Part Deux. I love those "I love the..." shows. They're not getting old to me at ALL.

I can't believe the MTA strike in NYC. That's so crazy. Alison RAN to work today... and she lives in Staten Island!!! Ahhhh!

I am so, so sad that the Masterson boys (Hyde from that 70s show and the oldest brother on Malcom) are Scientologists. That's just... horrible.

There are times when I think I might be content with my life knowing that Jim gave everything he could into the relationship and that *I* just needed more from him and he realized that and THAT'S why he broke up with me. I don't know if that's true... but acknowledging the fact that it's possible makes me feel a little better. Not like I think anything is wrong with me (because, if you've read this longer than a day, you know I don't), but that there was just some sort of compatibility issue that could never be solved. I like that idea better than I like the idea that he's just a horrible jerk (which goes against most things I know about him).

I LOVE "Ok Computer." I know I've mentioned this a million times, but... man... you know... I think it might be my favorite album ever. It's just soooooo good. It makes me miss Alison a lot, which is weird, because I never saw her while listening to it, but once I drove to Bowling Green playing only Radiohead albums. I miss Huron, too. LUCKILY, I can miss a lot of parts of Huron without missing Jim. In some respects it'll be cool when my parents move there because it's the ONLY good part of Ohio (as far as I'm concerned), but in others it'll probably just make me sad.

So, if I don't get cast in something GOOD this summer (and I don't think I am going to any combined auditions, so this pretty much means Cain Park or Porthouse shows), I may spend the summer with Alison in NYC. It would be so fun and it would be so NICE to see her all the time, not to mention all my friends there (Chris Kateff, Dan, Lauren, Sarah, Erin, Nick... everyone else I know). I'm kind of secretly hoping I don't get cast in anything because of it (although I DO like both seasons, so I kind of want to be in one of the shows at the same time).

My mom made all the cookies today. Yay!

Tomorrow I am finally going to the EYE DOCTOR!!! I can't wait. I think I am getting new glasses, too, which would be great. Hooray for vision insurance.

Ok, seriously, I need to see Narnia. ASAP. Ben, if you're reading this, I might just have to go alone because I can't take it anymore. I can't believe it's taken me nearly two weeks to see my favorite thing EVER.

Next week is going to be really hard for me because I'll know I COULD be in Disney World, not to mention the fact that Jim's birthday is the 31st AND I have nothing to do on New Year's Eve, so I volunteered to close at work so at least I'm not alone... so... uh.... show... forgiveness. Please.

No comments: