Monday, December 05, 2005

Chris Kateff, I have a link to you on my tripod blog (they are identical blogs)... but since it took so long for you to start reading, I just don't KNOW if I'll link you both places....

I had my first real day at the OG today. It was fine. I made $35 (after tip out AND eating), which isn't too bad when you consider that I had only 6 entrees that were NOT just soup and salad (out of like 18 guests). We were very steadily busy. Yay.

Yesterday I slept in until 2 and had rehearsal starting at 6:30. I wasn't there for too long, but it was fun. This show is musically very hard. And that is coming from someone who has been obsessed with it since she was 10 years old. I decided I want to base Jack's Mom off of Kitty from That 70's Show. Yes... I thought that was a wise choice...

I am so tired and have been so tired for what seems like days. I mean, that's obviously impossible, but I am REALLY tired. I like keeping busy. It makes me less crazy...

Maybe I'll update later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One shameless plug is better than no shameless plugs. Thanks :)

Also, I don't feel as bad about sleeping in til 12 everyday if you're not getting up until 2...