Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh my gosh. I am so tired. I was a lunch opener and closer, AND in the smoking section again (so it was the most work) and then, as I was walking out the door, my GM asked if I could work at night, too. I didn't WANT to, but I did, and now... it's hard to walk. I only had an hour break, so I was there almost the ENTIRE time the restaurant was open. Smoking wasn't really busy during lunch and I was in the cafe at night, so I didn't make as much money as I could have had I been somewhere else. We were really busy today. But... I suppose it IS less than a week until Christmas... God, I probably walked 12 miles today. That seems like more than the average person walked.

I hope I'm out early tomorrow... but I have a feeling I'm going to be lunch closer again. Boo.

It was soooo cold today.

I saw the new Once Upon a Mattress on ABC last night... man, it was only okay. I wasn't really that impressed with anything or anyone in it. In fact, it kind of made me hate the show, which is weird, because I really LIKE that show.

I wish I had a whirlpool... or even a bathtub that wasn't gross. That'd be really nice right now.

It seems like I have nothing to say today other than complaints, so I'm just gonna end this entry.

No comments: