Monday, December 26, 2005

I couldn't sleep last night and had to get up at 9 this morning for work. I think I'm getting sick (a lot of people at work are or were sick) and I'm just really... uncomfortable. I'm going to go to bed early tonight.

If you've never seen Post Secret before, I suggest taking a look. People send in postcards with secrets they've never told anyone for this big art project. My sister first told me about this... she got the book for Christmas. I was looking through it today and so many times I just started to cry...

"If I had a million dollars, I would give it all away for one more day with her like it used to be in the beginning."
"I still remember your birthday (I still love you...) And this is where I celebrated it this year. I picked up this postcard and wrote a cute greeting on it and your address. Then I remembered your new life without me and sent it to Post Secret instead."
"I feel trapped in a relationship with the greatest girl ever... because I'm still in love with a bitch."
"Everyday I type you little text messages. I tell you I love you. I miss you. Have a wonderful day. Please be careful.... But I don't send them. I know I'm not supposed to. But I hope that somehow... you know."
"I still pray for you every night... and probably always will."
"I'm still in love with her. I hope she reads this and recognizes my handwriting..... This is also my last try."

It made me feel a lot less crazy and alone.

No comments: