Friday, December 23, 2005

I didn't want to work today because I really wanted to see Narnia (by myself)... but I did. I made $50, $15 of which were off these two really awesome kids who were like my age. I heart those guys.

A lot of the servers got ONE really good tip tonight. Todd got $25 off an older couple, Christine made $40 off a party of 4 (they all cried together because she couldn't afford presents for her daughter), Jacki got a $15 on a $30 or something... it was nice.

My new contacts are pretty awesome. They're also really huge. I feel like they take up my entire eye.

I was watching this show today on "the real family of Jesus" and it was interesting. I, personally, like to think that Jesus did have siblings (because it only makes sense) and that this is an OKAY thing. If he was All Man and All God, does it make any sense to make him less MAN? No. Go away.

Hmmm. I'm really tired. My arm/hand hurt really bad due to my amazing crafting skills from yesterday and it was hard to hold the trays at work.

I still haven't gotten my final 2 checks from the MG. God, wtf is their problem? How many more times am I going to have to call them and give them my address? I shouldn't be surprised though... they were pretty freaking stupid managers. It's been over a month and a half, though... come ON, guys.

I obviously have nothing to talk about anymore.

No comments: