Saturday, December 10, 2005

I made $85 or so at work tonight. Most of my tables stayed FOREVER (one table stayed for about 3 hours). We were on such a long wait... I just can't understand how people can be so inconsiderate.

Trying to remember the OG menu is funny. Sometimes people will ask me a question and I honestly have no idea anymore, so I just make stuff up. I am SUCH a good server.

God, this week has been so unusual. I have felt really good and really horrible at the same time. I'm slowly becoming less and less mad at Jim. I'm quite FOND of him... and I think I felt bad for being mad (even though I SHOULD be mad)... it's really confusing. I miss him all the time. ALL the time...

Damnit. I just made myself cry... first time in weeks.

I am in SUCH a bad place financially. I can't pay ANY bills and it is getting to a really scary point.

I wish it was summer so I could run. I also can't wait until I have free access to the rec center at ksu so I can... run there.

I have been SOOOOO stressed over nothing. My whole body hurts all the time, but nothing is really going on. I've been having all this sleep trouble, but it doesn't make any sense.

So, everyone in Hollywood has broken up this year... I have something in common with the "It Girls". Well, besides the OBVIOUS thing I have in common with them...

anorexia.

Hahahahaha, just kidding. Clearly. For me, not them.

U2 is in Cleveland Saturday night. I wish *I* was going to be there.... (it's not too late to buy me tickets)



And I know it aches
And your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much

No comments: