Thursday, November 10, 2005

You wouldn't THINK that doing background stuff is tiring... and yet, it is. Leona told me before the first time I did it that I'd be tired, despite not doing that much and she was right. Something about the set... and probably the fact that I had to get up to early with not a lot of sleep.

Anyway, I had a pretty good time yesterday. I made friends with a woman named Caroline and this guy, Tony, who is ALWAYS the doorman on the show. They were both really nice.

My parents gave me some more money so I was able to fix my brakes today. They are so nice. I'm also glad I won't die now.

Dix huit is definitely coming on the drive with me, although we're still trying to figure out what day she is getting here/when we're leaving. We might be leaving as early as Tuesday, now (she has to work that weekend). It'll be a lot of fun, though... and we'll need a lot of caffeine.

Today Jim and I met for breakfast so we could say goodbye. It wasn't really... a GOOD time... but I'm glad it happened. I made fun of him a lot, but really, can you blame me? It just sucks... and it sucks that I have to LEAVE to get over this... but I don't see any other way. I'm just going to miss him so much...

I ALSO met with Ed and Erin for dinner at Mel's. Ed is really nice and paid for ALL of us. It was a really nice time and I'm glad we could all hang out. He got a new job and he's making more money than he has bills to pay now, which is AMAZING!!! I hope that happens to me someday... :) I'll miss them a lot.

I went to work today and made $10. Wooooo.

Tonight I need to clean my apartment and tomorrow (and probably Saturday) I'm gonna be having a couple of people come over to see if they want to sublet. I need to get SOMEONE!

I'm also gonna list my bed on craig's list tonight. Jeez... so much is going on.

No comments: