Sunday, November 06, 2005

Someone wrote the comment "u have way 2 much time on ur hands." That is absolutely true (I THINK, since they didn't really use english). And do you know why? Because my boyfriend who used to take up a good chunk of my time broke up with me. If I'm not at work, I'm doing nothing. It sucks ALL THE TIME.

Sadly, I was at work from 11:30-4:15 today and made... $30. Mostly 10% tips combined with slowness... yet, we were on a wait because the kitchen was so backed up that our tables were there FOREVER. My last table was a nightmare. I hated them. They left me even less than 10% and everything was PERFECT. They're just jerks. I am SO OVER this crap...

I called my former OG manager, Paul today... I'm gonna talk to him more indepthly tomorrow to see if he can give me a recommendation for either my old OG or the fairlawn one. I don't think I want to transfer with the MG... plus, it seems like it CAN'T be a bad idea to stay with the company that has auto-grat on all tables after 3pm in the Times Square location... :) And no ridiculous side work!

I was going to go to church, but since I didn't get off work until so late and needed to be ON the subway by 4:45 (and I was barely getting home then), I guess I am going to skip. I thought about driving, but gas is so expensive and I need to save my money. As we all know. Maybe I'll just take the subway for fun tomorrow and go to McArthur Park or something since I have to be out of the apartment all day.

I'm also going to get to talk to Terri's financial aid lady, Conni, tomorrow, which I am SO exacted about. I hope she can help me.

It feels good to have a plan. Knowing I'm actually going to be doing something for myself has made me the happiest I've been since... October 11th.

No comments: