Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I went through OG orientation for the third time today. Fun. I thought I was going to be following someone on the floor, but that didn't end up happening, so she just sent me home. I BELIEVE I'll be doing that tomorrow. I hope, somehow, they let me keep my original hire date, even though I've been away for three months. It would help in my quest for vacation pay.

After that, I went to buy two smaller work shirts and then to buy those bagels I talked about earlier.

Then I got back and saw all the hoopla that guy's comment had made on Jim's blog. As we all know, I never ASKED someone to do that, nor do I even know the person who did. However, Jim's dad seems to be accusing me of starting it somehow... I don't know what I ever did to that guy. He's continuously rude to me. Like I NEED people to fight my battles for me. If it was MY idea to post that, I would have done it myself... I'm not afraid.

Soooo.. that's pretty messy. I don't even think the post was totally sincere, anyway... I think it was mostly joking. Ugh... whatever. It's rather flattering that someone would want to.. avenge me.. but it wasn't my IDEA.

Tomorrow is advising with TK. I always liked selecting classes...

No comments: