Saturday, November 05, 2005

UGH.

I don't feel great today. DESPITE my sister telling me about her bad dream and how she woke up saying "bad dream bad dream bad dream."

I hate days like today. I want to sleep in but then I have nothing/no time to do anything else before work. Well, before I go in to work to beg someone to let me have their shift.

Jen said I should ask grandma for moving money. You know, I WOULD, but I'd feel really bad asking my grandma for money. She's the only person in the family who HAS money right now (and it's not like she's a millionaire).

I really hope I can get back by the 20th. That'd be so great... and perfect.

So, I'm listening to the new Harry Potter soundtrack on AOL music (aol is so great)... and man, the music is REALLY good. Two of the members of Radiohead play in the "nameless band" featured at the Yule Ball (it's supposed to be called "the weird sisters"). The lyrics are kind of stupid, but the music sounds GREAT. I wish I was British.... they really know how to be cool.

I do like how they repeatedly say "Creature of the night" in the song "Do the Hippogriff," though. I think I did that two years in a row, too. :)

I hate the mail here. My sister over nighted me a CD and it still hasn't come yet (she sent it on Thursday) and Christy, just so you know (since you said almost two weeks ago to check my mailbox in a week), I haven't gotten anything.

I should go shower....

No comments: