Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm pretty hurt by the fact that Jim can so easily "erase" me from his life. He updates his blog, completely omits any reference to me, but KEEPS Becky on there? Really, Jim? Not only was I with him longer, but *I* didn't screw him up emotionally. All I did was contribute to the awesome factor in his life and he just throws me away like garbage... but he remembers to keep becky on there.

Bastard.

So, driving sucks. A lot. And I HATE the west. Every day we were like "Arizona sucks," "New Mexico sucks," "Texas really sucks." And they did. Missouri is OKAY.... but not really. I did stop in St. Louis to see Lauren's show, though. It was fun and I'm glad I got to see her.

Dix Huit and I had a lot of fun making fun of people from Sterling. The best was when I referred to Flora as "Flora George Big Walnut Creekus" (because we passed over the Big Walnut Creek) and then the movie we are going to make called "From Stripper to Sterling: The [JM] story." The last day went by with a lot more laughter because of those little things. And the "cast list" for our movie. Danny DiVito as Flora... hahaha.

And yeah, I realize MOST people have no idea why the above paragraph would be funny at all... but it was.

So, tonight I am going to see Jen play in Amahl and the Night Visitors. Today I need to go to Kent to sign up for an audition time and see if Conni is there in financial aid... because I neeeeeeed her. In fact, I need to start doing this stuff, so I better go.

PS - It's frickin freezing.

No comments: