Saturday, November 12, 2005

I didn't update yesterday... Hmmmm...

Ok, well, the better of the two girls that came by on Thursday decided to just stay with her cousin until January... and I'm not 100% sure the OTHER one liked the place enough to want to rent it out. It's not like I HAVE to find someone before i MOVE... I'd just have to leave the interviewing to Dustin. If I have to, I'll pay rent while I'm not here until he can find someone... but I really don't want to. Obviously. Sigh... this sucks.

I made $100 last night, which was nice. I had a party of 15 or something that tipped me $50 on $235. They were a pretty difficult party... everyone wanted something special with their food and the two younger boys seemed to think they were the only ones at the table, but at least it was WORTH the trouble. My friends Justin and Vikki also came in to see me. They brought me cards and stayed for like two hours, which made me really happy. :) I was really glad I got to see them a little before I go... but Justin likes to go to NYC a lot, so he said he'd come visit me when I move there. Yay!

Vikki said she won't ever go to Ohio because she's seen the movie "Gummo" too many times.

I work again tonight at 4, so hopefully it goes as well as last night in money making (or better).

This is funny... and TRUE. Sometimes I feel like I know who the Ohio-equivalents are.

Jen is SO SICK. I feel so bad for her.

No comments: