Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oh my God, last night was one of the worst nights EVER. I've gotten used to getting woken up when drunk Kelly comes in in the middle of the night, and yeah, sometimes they're really loud, but it isn't usually a BIG deal. Anyway, sometimes they also bring complete strangers who are also drunk home so that they don't drive... it's NICE, but really weird. I don't really feel great about having people not even THEY know over.

So, anyway, last night was one of those nights. Kelly, Mark and the strangers got in at about 5:30am, making a TON of noise, laughing in the living room and then I heard Mark say something along the lines of me yelling at them the other night (all I said was "Guys, please" because it was 3:30am) when they came in and how I was "freaking out" and dropping the f-bomb all over the place. So I was like "Mark, I can HEAR you. You know I didn't say ANY of that." And then he ran away and Kelly started laughing HYSTERICALLY and then they proceeded to sit in the living room and MAKE FUN OF ME knowing that I could hear them! I couldn't believe it. I called Dustin because I knew if I went down there I was gonna throw punches, and my heart was beating soooo fast. Dustin came out and then he and Kelly fought for TWO HOURS. Oh, God. It was so awful. I felt so bad for getting Dustin involved (he would have woken up anyway since they were so loud, though). I cried a lot. Dustin really stood up for me and defended me. Kelly is such an incredible bastard. He has ZERO consideration for anyone else and every time he tried to DEFEND his actions, his explanations didn't even make any sense. He said *I* showed him no respect by not telling him I wanted to move the minute he moved in. He said that he comes in and said hi to me all the time and I ignore him (which, clearly, never happened. I usually run to open the door for him and say hi. I barely KNOW him, so I don't talk to him a lot, but I have never IGNORED him). Dustin also let slip about one of my away messages I had up when I was really sad and how Kelly and Mark made fun of me after reading it. Dustin told him to move out today... I don't think he will, but he's not here now. It doesn't really matter to me THAT much since I'm pretty sure this was my last night in the apartment (I'm hopefully selling my bed today). I just don't want to SEE that creep ever again.

I don't care if he was "just drunk." He's a CREEP.

Dustin is... jeez... the nicest guy ever, though. I still can't believe how he just went out there to defend me. After Kelly stormed off to his room, I went down to apologize for bringing him into it and thank him, and give him a hug and he said "It's ok... I mean, Kelly was my friend, but I love you."

:( :( :(

Dustin wins the #1 spot on the Men of 2005.



So, after that, I couldn't sleep until about 9am... and I had my alarm set for 9:30 so I could get up for work. I had the WORST headache but no tylenol in the house. I ended up sleeping until 10:30, then went to work, which was horrible since I was so tired. I also felt really sick and didn't exactly LOOK very good, either. I took two tables... $14 on my last day... wooo..

I'm hoping to watch Monsters Inc with Justin Stevenson tonight and perhaps some others. He didn't call me back, though, so WHO KNOWS what is going on.

Jeez, I have so much I need to do and half of it I can't even do yet (go to the post office, call the utility people to have them transfer the stuff into Dustin's name, more of the same). I don't even know if I am working the Suite Life tomorrow, either. In all reality, although I need the money, I have too much to do and SHOULDN'T do the show.

I don't want to take the turnpike when I drive. At all. Sooooo... I'm thinking the 10 to the 15 to the 40.... stay on the 40 until the 55N, take that up to St. Louis, PERHAPS see Lauren's show since she'll be there at the same time and then take the 70 back up to Ohio. It would be fun to see the show. St Louis is only 8 hours from Akron, so we could leave at 1ish, be back by 9ish... of course, I have to approve this with the Huit-master, too. We'd have to get to St. Louis (or near enough to drive there in a couple of hours) by the end of the second day, which probably won't be a problem. Let's make it WORK! Yeeeeaaaahhh..

Yay! Monsters Inc is ON for tonight!

Ok, gotta go disassemble the bed...

No comments: