Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Well, thanks to the funnest conversation with Chris Kateff EVER, a comment from Christy, and my dad (who is probably even more disappointed than *I* am about this casting) telling me that he likes how I always try to see things in a positive light, I feel... a little.. better. But really, guys. We all know I didn't decide to drive across the country 15 days from decision date for THIS. I wanted to do a role that hit WAY too close to home for me to be able to handle it... not just jokes and running around. I do that all the time. I wanted to bear my SOUL!

I slept until 1:15. It was good. Of course, I didn't fall asleep until after 3... but still. So, in my dramatic approach to last evening, I forgot to mention who DID get cast... and not that any of you probably really know these people, I'm still going to do it.

My friend Jessie got Cinderella (yayay!! I was very happy for her. she was afraid since she has dreadlocks that TK was going to think of her as too earthy and give her "tree mother" as she kept calling her), Bethany is the Baker's Wife (I always thought that if I couldn't get cast in this role, the only person I would be happy with playing it was Bethany.. and I AM extremely proud of her), Bryan is playing the Baker, I already said how John is Jack.... ummm... ok, I can't really remember anyone else right now. Oh... a girl I just met is playing the Witch (and she WAS really good so I can't even complain about THAT). Really, I can't COMPLAIN about any of it. The girls who got the better roles were really good... so.... I suppose it's my destiny.

I had a dream about Jim's whole family... but Charlie and Danny looked just like the Weasley twins from Harry Potter... which is kind of weird. I was saying goodbye to them in my dream... but I don't WANT to say goodbye to THEM!

I don't want to do anything today. And tomorrow is Thanksgiving, sort of. Well, it REALLY IS Thanksgiving, but I don't know what Jen and I are doing. Probably going to Grandma's which I'm sure will be really awkward for a variety of reasons, one being the fact that one of my uncles is a republican.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa whoa WHOA!!! I made your blog! By name!!!

Is that Bethany as in the Bethany that goes to KSU that went to Huron that I and you both know? That Bethany? The Bethany that sold me a freaking subscription to Time magazine?

alisa said...

She sold you a subscription to Time? :)

Yes, that Bethany. :)