Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Seriously, you WILL laugh at this

Man, today has been... long. Ever have those days where you have so much trouble sleeping that when it's time to wake up, you REALLY wonder if you had fallen asleep at ALL? Yeah, me too. Last night. I was REALLY TIRED, too, so I don't know why I couldn't sleep. I guess I just had a lot on my mind...

Anyway, I went in for advising. I got advised. TK is letting me sub Ballet 2 for modern 2, *most likely* letting me sub my Huron credits for my second Intro to design course AND she just threw away Voice 1 altogether! I guess it would be kind of weird for me to take it with all the freshman next year, haha. I'm only taking like 11 hours or something next semester, 3 of which are the ITW practicum (which will be over at the end of Feb.) It's GOOD since I'll have theatre history and I need to work on that ALL the time, but it's also gonna be really weird taking so few classes for the next three semesters.

After that I went home and napped for... well, maybe half an hour, then I had to go to work. It was pretty fun... I was following Amanda, who was really nice. It all came back to me... the thing I'm gonna have the most trouble with is remembering the table numbers. Everything else was just standard OG.

HOWEVER----nothing else matters except for the fact that I got to see BEN today!!!! Yayayay!!! He and Ernie were hanging out in the offices while I was being advised. They're awesome. I'll be going to their party after rehearsal this weekend, and I can't wait. I also talked to Christine Williams today, because she's moving to LA after she graduates. The advisee became the adviser as I advised her on where to live in LA. :)

---------->READ READ READ<----------
So, my Lave is conducting a survey for one of her grad school papers. You can fill it out here, just enter number 34049 into the box that says "take a survey." No, you don't have to register, just enter the number. It's only 10 questions long and it's REALLY important for her, so please, everyone, fill it out. I know you have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just took the survey, though i'm sure you'd completely disagree with my answers!

have a good day. :)