Sunday, November 27, 2005

As I still have nothing to do, I watched "Super Size Me" today.... uh... I think my mouth was hanging open during the whole movie. I was so sickened. It really made me want to be vegan.

I also watched "Dogma", "Best in Show", "50 First Dates" and ALMOST brought up the courage to watch "The Notebook"... but it was already an hour into it. I might watch it tomorrow, though. I know--I'm crazy. I shouldn't do it. But, as I realized during 50 First Dates (even though I've seen it a ton of times, it's a GREAT movie), I'm not so much SAD anymore as I am... eager. Eager for it to happen to me (without the memory loss).

And then sometimes I get REALLY angry, too, and then I do stupid things. I get a little nervous because I don't think it's normal to be progressing this fast... I guess taking myself completely out of the situation was pretty good, though. It helped a lot.

I downloaded the whole Frou Frou album last night (on much music for $8.50... because I am not a pirate). It's really good.

I was watching a Radiohead concert today, too, until my dad made me stop. He was all "I wonder if this is what MY dad thought about the Beatles." I told him all about Radiohead, and OK Computer, and how they defined music in the 90s and he was like "I hate them." Touche, I suppose.

I am completely dependent on Aveeno Ultra Calming daily moisturizer. If I don't use it my face is SOOOOO red and dry. DAMN YOU, AVEENO.

No comments: